A Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College.
Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Irregularity in the admission process adopted by the institute.
- Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Breach the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable.
- Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the academic calendar.
- On provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided.
- Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided.
Guidelines for Grievance Redressal
- The grievant has to submit grievance in writing to the Principal or Grievance Cell. Grievance could also be submitted by e-mail using email@example.com
- Grievance shall be considered at the earliest but in any case not later than a week.
- The cell shall hear the concerns of all parties involved.
- Complainants and Respondents shall be present in person before the cell for all hearings.
- The cell shall be committed to maintain the confidentiality of information throughout the process.
- Grievance with legal complexity like sexual harassment/misconduct or of other criminal nature shall be dealt with after taking advice from appropriate legal consultants/authorities.
- The grievance cell shall find the facts and evolve a solution which is submitted to the principal for further action.