• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan.S,, “A Survey on Minimizing Energy Consumption of VLSI Processors Using Multiple Supply Voltages”, International Journal of Computer Science& Information Security.Vol.8, No.9, December 2010, pp.350-355.( ISSN 1947-5500)
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan.S,, “ Energy Consumption Optimization for Basic Arithmetic Circuits with Transistor Sizing Based on Modified Genetic Algorithm”, CIIT International Journal of Programmable Circuits and Systems. Vol: 3.No.12, September2011.pp715-721(ISSN 0974-973X).
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, “Analysis and Comparison Dynamic Power Consumption of 8-Bit Multipliers for Low Power Application”, International Journal of Computer applications, Vol .46, No 16, May 2012, pp16-20.( ISSN 0975-8887)
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S,, “Novel Low Power Hybrid Adders Using 90 nm Technology For DSP Applications ”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development Vol .1, Issue 2,May2012, pp29-33.( ISSN2278-067X)
• Sathiyabama.. and Malarkkan. S, , “Dynamic power reduction in carry save multiplier using multi Vdd technique with single supply level converter”, European Journal of scientific Research Vol .81, Issue 1.(ISSN 1450-216X/1450-202X).
• Sathiyabama. and Raja. J, “Techniques for Glitch power reduction in CMOS VLSI circuits”, International Journal on Intelligent Electronic Systems, Vol.2, No .1, July 2008, PP:75-79. (ISSN 0973-9238)
• Sathiyabama and, Raja Shailaja,, “A Survey Of Low Power High Speed Full Adder”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, (ISSN 2250-2459), Volume 2, Issue 9, September 2012.pp 527-532.
• Sathiyabama, (2012), “A Survey of Power Management in Embedded System Using Transistor Sizing” ,International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER) Vol. 2, Issue. 5, Sep.-Oct. 2012 pp-3578-3582(ISSN: 2249-6645)
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan., “Analysis and Comparison of Modified 8-Bit Multipliers Using Optimized Adder for Low Power Application , International Journal on electronics,communication and instrumentation research and developmrnt.vol 2 issue 1,pp 1-8. ISSN: 2249-684x)
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. “Dynamic power reduction in Hybrid adders based on modified genetic algorithm”, International Journal of Power System Operation and Energy Management (ISSN22314407) Volume 2. Issue 3,4.2013 ,pp 81-84.( ISSN 0976-5166.. 2231-4407
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, “Low Power Novel Hybrid Adders for Data path Circuits in DSP Processor”, Indian journal on Computer science and Engineering, Vol.3, Issue.1, March 2012, PP: 117-124.( ISSN 0976-5166.. 2231-3850)
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, , “Dynamic Power Analysis Of Data Path Circuits In Modified DWT Architecture At 65nm Technology”, National Journal On Electronic Sciences And Systems, Vol:3, Issue:1, April 2012,P76-79. (ISSN 0975 – 7325)
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, “Dynamic Power Analysis Of Data path operators of DSP using Technology Scaling”, The IUP journal of Tele communications, Vol IV , No.3 August 2012, pp,(printing)
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, “Low Power Adders for MAC Unit Using Dual Supply Voltage in DSP Processor”, Proc. International Conference on Solid-State and Integrated Circuit ,ICSIC 2012,17-18 March Singapore ,vol. 32 pp 67-72.(ISSN 2010-460X)
• Sathiyabama. and Raja.J “Multi VDD Technique for Power Optimized High Performance Multipliers in MAC Unit”, Proc. International Conference on intelligent information Systems and management IISM’2010, 10-12 June, pp 1-4.(ISBN 978-1-4507-2041-0)
• Sathiyabama. and Raja.J , “A Comparative Analysis on Low Power 1-Bit Full Adders Design Using 10 Transistors”, Proc. International Conference on Trends in Intelligent Electronic Systems ,TIES-2007,12-14 Nov2007,Vol:II,PP 630-632.
• Sathiyabama. and Neelima , “Analysis and optimization of standard level converter for low power applications”, Proc . International conference on ICAIC 2010, PSG Tech August 2010
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, “Dynamic power reduction in hybrid adders using transistor sizing based on Modified Genetic Algorithm”, Proc. International Conference on Electronics and communication Engineering ICECE-2012, 30-June 2012 pp7-11. (ISBN 978-93-81693-80-3)
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, “Performance Analysis and Comparison of Level Converters for Multi VDD design in Low Power Applications”, Proc. National Conference on Emerging trends in VLSI, Embedded and Nano Technologies, NC-EVENT 2011, 27-28 January 2011,pp 27-28.
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, “New Level Converters for Multi Vdd Design using Single Supply for Low power ”, Proc. National Conference on Signal processing Communications and VLSI Design NCSCV’11 , 6 &7 May 2011,pp-36-41.
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan. S, “Reduction in Dynamic Power of Adders for DSP using Technology Scaling”, Proc. National Conference on Expanding Horizon in Computer Information Technology, Telecommunication and Electronics ,EXECITE2012,20 &21 April 2012,PP 1-5
• Sathiyabama. and Malarkkan,” low power high performance adders using dual supply voltage”, Proc National conference on NCEE. (ISBN 978-1-4507-5679-2)
• Sathiyabama. , “PC based PH measurement for wet tanneries”, Proc .National conference on Instrumenation, CSIR,November 2006
• Sathiyabama. and M.Janaki Ran , “ Performance analysis and comparison of xor/xnor modules in submicron technology ”, Proc National conference on signals, systems & security NCSSS 2010,Feb 26-27,2010. .
• Neethu ravinndran and Sathiyabama, “ Comparitive study and combined estimation of I/Q imbalance, CFO and channel response for MIMO OFDM systems”, Proc National conference on New Avenues in Sensors and Automation- NASA-12,15 & 16 March 2012
• Tessy tomy and Sathiyabama, “Optimal Wideband Spectrum Sensing Framework And Roc Curve Determination For Cognitive Radio Systems,”, Proc National conference on New Avenues in Sensors and Automation- NASA-12,15 & 16 March 2012
• Mariam Sajan and Sathiyabama,“Spectral Efficiency Enhancement With Interference Cancellation For More Than Two Users ,” Proc National conference on New Avenues in Sensors and Automation- NASA-12,15 & 16 March 2012
• Sathiyabama.,and Rajeswari, “ PLC Based Embedded System for Energy Conservation in Automobile Industries,” Proc on National conference AUTOMEET 2011,MIT Anna University
• C.J.Santhalakshmi, “Fuzzy Logic based visual Cryptography” National Conference on Advance communication and computing techniques on 29th April 2011 at Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai
• C.J.Santhalakshmi and V.Thulasi Bai, “ Automatic Extraction of the missing part of inferior alveolar nerve canal in dental computed tomography by using Finite Element Analysis” on Proc. on National Conference on Expanding Horizon in Computer, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Electrical and Electronics, on 2nd and 3rd April 2013 at Prathyusa Institute of technology in association with IETE, Chennai
• G.Kalpana and Rajendran presented a paper titled ” Collision free navigation of Mobile Robot using Artificial Intelligence” in the National Conference on NCCCED’13 on 5th April at ARM College of Engineering and Technology
• G.Kalpana and Rajendran presented a paper titled ”Characterization of Under Water Ambient Noise and Study of De-Noising Techniques for Oceano Graphic Applications” in the National Conference on Emerging trends in VLSI Embedded and Nano Technologies on 27thand 28th June at Sathyabama University
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY ACTIVITES
• Inauguration of ISA – INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF AUTOMATION Jeppiaar Engineering College Student Section on March 8th 2013.
• National Level workshop on “FUNDAMENTALS AND RESEARCH APPLICATIONS OF VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTATION USING LABVIEW” organized by ISA on 18th and 19th July 2013
• JUMP and BEST MANAGER event organized by ISA for the students of Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, on 31st AUGUST 2013
• Faculty Development Programme on “Advanced Industrial Automation & Machine Vision using LabVIEW” on 26th and 27th Sept 2013
The Students are encouraged for doing research projects in government and non government organization. The staff and students also focuses in research activities in the areas of Biomedical Image Processing, Signal Processing in underwater acoustics, Power factor corrections, Z source Inverters, Low power VLSI, Measurement and Control in Instrumentation.