Flyer RS 37
Students of 2008-12 batch (R.Rajeesh, Nlesh .V. Jain, J.Desikanandan, Narendra Kumar and M.Thilak) have fabricated an indigenous aircraft with their own interest and passion towards Aeronautical Engineering for which they earned recognition for the institution all over the city by an Article published in THE HINDU daily news paper dated April 2, 2012 01:48 IST in Chennai city circulation.
- Secured Gold Medal in B.E. Degree Examinations.
- 12 University Ranks including GOLD Medal
- Secured 5 University Ranks in top ten positions
- Projects recognized as papers Published / Presented in National conference, International conference, and International Journal.
- Fabricated an indigenous aircraft “Flyer RS 37” a single seater with air-cooling system, a smoke-detector and sensor costing INR6 lakhs
- Designed and fabricated a novel “High speed forward thrust Un-manned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)”
- Fabricated Working Model of Valveless Pulsejet Engine.
- Fabricated “Push Pull Rod System”, for explaining the Aircraft Control Systems
- Achieved “Best Project Award” at National Conference on Recent Trends in Aerospace Engineering, at DhanalakshmiSrinivasan College of Engineering &Technology Chennai
- “Student of the Year Award 2013” for presenting paper in International Conference on Advanced Research in Mechanical Engineering conducted by Inter Science Open Access Journal, at Coimbatore.
- Participated at various events
• National conference: 08
• International Conference: 12
• International Journal: 04